Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eight Things That Were Made Up Between Movies

When watching Star Wars sequels and prequels for the first time, did you ever notice some things that just didn't feel right and jarred your sense of continuity? Yeah, me too. So, here is my list of eight things that were made up between movies. Enjoy.
  • Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker’s father. (between episodes IV and V)
  • Under the Old Republic, Naboo was a democracy with royal titles given by election. (between I and II)
  • All the Sith Lords, not just Darth Vader, are called “Darth”. (between VI and I)
  • Darth Vader is C-3PO’s father. (between VI and I)
  • R2-D2 can fly. (between I and II)
  • Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader is the central character in the series, not Luke Skywalker. (between VI and I)
  • The word “younglings” exists. (Between II and III)
  • Midichlorians. (Between VI and I)

No comments: